New Customers Only | Commercial content | 18+
At this moment, we want to express our deepest condolence to the death of Kevin Keegan's nephew Craig Keegan who found dead in a Doncaster hotel.
The Metro Inns hotel manager Melanie Butcher said she did not see him during his stay at his hotel before Craig was discovered by her staff today.
No further inquest is being reported for the cause of Craig's death but a report that believed he has taken a drugs overdose was not true.
But according to his father, Michael, who was Keegan's younger brother, his son Craig is suffered from agoraphobia (a fear of open spaces) and recently had not left his house for five months. Michael also said that he had not seen his son for the last three weeks.